EMACO ARMOURED FRLS POWER CABLES
Armouring cable is designed to provide the cable with some mechanical protection to maintain its structural integrity, which means the cable can withstand higher stresses. The steel wire armoured cable is power and auxiliary control cable, designed for use in mains supply electricity.
* Conductor: plain stranded copper or aluminium
* Insulation: materials such as cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) provide high temperature resistance and excellent dielectric strength-providing enhanced electrical properties.
* Armour: a steel or aluminum armour provides mechanical protection.
* Voltage: voltage ratings of 600/1000V, 6.35/11kV.
* Overall Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSOH) sheath. Applications Used for underground systems, cable networks, power networks, outdoor and indoor applications, and cable ducting.
Steel wire armoured (SWA), Steel tape armoured (STA), Aluminum wire armoured (AWA), Low Voltage armoured and Medium
Voltage armoured cables are available.
EMACO GLOBAL LLC
5761 Schaefer Ave.,
Chino, CA 91710, USA.